• Maintaining debtor ledger to a satisfactory level.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Reducing overdue and controlling current debtor balances.
• Setting up new customer accounts.
• Updating debtor credit limits.
• Evaluate the credit status of new customers using Experian.
• Raising invoices and credit notes.
• Resolving customer invoice queries
• Posting of cash onto debtor accounts.
• Producing and reconciling debtor/sales reports
• Invoice downloading and reporting to bank.
• Raising and pursuing proforma invoices.
• Producing customer statements.
• Follow debt collection process, debt letters and solicitor.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to forward plan.
• Good time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Productive individual who is accurate, dependable and a team player.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel & Word).
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.