8 months ago
Are you looking for a real career & not just a job?
Do you enjoy working in a team environment that have fun as well as work hard?
Would you enjoy a fast-paced, varied position where you are rewarded for your efforts?
If so, read on..
Elevation are currently recruiting for a growing Law Firm based in Wakefield who are seeking an additional Credit Controller to join their fun, friendly & professional team!
This is a newly created role and will include a diverse range of duties whilst reporting into the Credit Manager.
My client boast excellent benefits including free parking, regular social events, discount on legal fees, bonuses, referral schemes and more! They are also very accessible via public transport.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Ensure that sales invoices are recovered in a timely manner
* Meet cash/debtor day targets and other targets set by the Firm
* Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales
* Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity updating systems and key contacts as appropriate
* Ensure agreed payment plans are followed through and regularly reviewed
* Ensure that all transactions are compliant with SAR's and HMRC regulations
* Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within agreed terms
* Provide accurate advice on billing queries
* Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquires
* Propose write-offs of irrecoverable WIP and disbursements
* Undertake account reconciliation's as required
* Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
* Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
* Provide cover for other accounting functions as requested
* Work as part of an office based team being willing to cover for other credit control team members in their absence
* To maximise outgoing calls to ensure an adequate volume of clients are contacted in a professional manner
To be successful you MUST have the following attributes:
* At least 2 years' experience within Credit Control
* Experience of both commercial and consumer Debt Collection
* Strong communication skills
* Able to work well as part of a team
The successful applicant to this role will enjoy a rewarding career as well as job security and a friendly working environment.
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.