We are a very successful, market leading recruitment consultancy with fantastic, modern offices in Manchester city centre. We have been identified as one The Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to work for in 2016 and 2017 - that's partly because we have an inclusive, positive culture where people enjoy their work. Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit into our small, friendly Finance Team.
What We Can Offer:
* A friendly team where you will be valued and where your voice can be heard.
* A competitive basic salary and a good range of benefits.
* The chance to go on company wide incentive trips to 5 star restaurants and hotels, both in the UK and overseas.
* A busy, energetic working environment in a positive, happy team.
* The chance to work with a wonderful, supportive Finance Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* It's a role with a lot of customer contact and liaison.
* Effectively chase all Customers to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with all Customers, delivering excellent customer service.
* Ensure Customer queries are processed and resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
* Raise credit notes/ invoices.
* Liaison with Managers to agree action on delinquent accounts.
* Maintain accounts by effective housekeeping on a weekly basis.
* Maintain detailed breakdown on Top accounts to clearly show the status of all outstanding invoices
* Open communication with the Finance Managers to effectively manage the accounts and to give visibility of any issues and concerns
Skills and Experience:-
* Educated to GCSE Standard (Maths and English essential)
* Minimum of 12 months' Credit Control experience (essential)
* Keen Team Player
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* High level of numeracy and accuracy
* Good communicator
* PC literate with a good knowledge of support systems i.e. Excel (Intermediate), Word, and Windows based applications
Please note that we will NOT be accepting applications from 3rd party recruiters for this position.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.