26 days ago
This employer is an award-winning family business who specialise in supplying an impressive range of fresh, ambient, and frozen quality products to a variety of customers including their home delivery service, manufacturers, schools and hospitality to name a few.
Their Credit Management team are seeking an individual with strong communication and administration skills to join their friendly team on a full-time permanent basis as 'Credit Administrator'.
The purpose of this role is to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently whilst providing excellent customer service ensuring that their customers are confident to 'leave it with us'.
Using systems accurately the person will action new accounts, raise credit notes, take card payments over the phone and reconcile accounts using multiple systems enabling them to produce monthly statements.
Working with numerous customers and colleagues the person will need to show great passion for excellent service to achieve their goal of helping their customers deliver an amazing experience.
Joining their family will give the right person the determination to strive to deliver excellence in all they do.
"Helping our customers deliver an amazing experience by providing unrivalled service, quality products and knowledge"
- Experience in working within an accounts department preferred but not essential
- Experience of previous Credit Knowledge preferred but not essential
- Experience of speaking confidently to customers
- Experience in Customer Service
- Experience in Office applications
- Discounted products
- Christmas Food hamper
- Health care plan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Pay increase upon successful completion of probation period
- Following 2 years' service, Increased annual leave entitlement and company sick pay scheme
- Staff BBQ's
- Training and development opportunities