As a result of a maternity leave, my client has a requirement for a proactive and efficient Credit Control Administrator to assist the Credit Control team who are responsible for the effective collection of all debts and management of customer payments along with resolution of all customer invoice related queries.
Tasks will include the following:
* Daily management and distribution of the incoming Finance emails to the relevant colleague across the team and/or wider business
* Working closely with the Credit Control team and other colleagues across the wider finance team to respond to and resolve customer invoice and internal finance queries
* Assisting the team with incoming Finance related calls and transferring these effectively to the correct colleague within the team and/or wider business
* Raising and sending copy invoices and credit notes to customers
* Updating and maintaining client and payment data in the system and various spreadsheets
* Taking credit card payments over the telephone
* Monitoring unallocated cash and chasing clients for payment information
* Other ad hoc Credit Control/Finance support as required
Ideally you will have:
* Previous experience of dealing with and resolving customer enquiries and call handling
* Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment and of ensuring that a
high level of customer service is delivered
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good knowledge on MS Excel and Outlook
* Good numerical and administration skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Well organised
* Ability to learn tasks and processes quickly
Please contact Ashleigh Daniels, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.