Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Corporate Vehicle Sales Administrator required in West Drayton.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Corporate Vehicle Sales Administrator Required for Prestige Main Car Dealership - West Drayton
Our client, a Main Car Dealer in the West Drayton area, is looking for an experienced Corporate Vehicle Sales Administrator to assist to the dealership's corporate sales department.
Main Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
* To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales.
* To ensure effective manufacturer contact to deal with administrative details
* To assist the Corporate Sales Executive in the production of quotations to all customers
* To maintain clarity and precision in all transactions.
* To ensure accurate records are kept and updated daily.
* To ensure that on first contact, any customer, regular, new or potential, receives a pleasant and courteous welcome.
* To ensure that customers' needs are dealt with promptly.
* To record and pass all messages expeditiously and accurately.
* To ensure outgoing communications are dealt with promptly
* To maintain a collected composure when under stress.
* To carry out all duties in accordance with the Company's procedures and policies at all times.
You will ideally live within the West Drayton area or be able to travel to the West Drayton area and not only be an experienced Sales Administrator but also be used to and experienced in working in a main dealership.
We will not send your CV without speaking with you first so please provide a mobile number we can contact you on throughout the day.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in West Drayton, please contact Charlotte at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your CV to Charlotte Bell quoting J76078, Vehicle Sales Administrator, West Drayton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.