Job title: Corporate Legal PA
Hours: Full-time, Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm
Our client is looking for a Corporate Legal PA to join their successful and growing London office. Here you will support the corporate team working on a broad range of international and domestic corporate transactions.
- Ambitious, full-service law firm with a view to expand further.
- Progressive working environment where quality of work and service delivery is a main priority.
- Providing high quality training and development.
- Award winners at MLA 2019.
- Top 100 law firm/c£50m turnover.
- Overseeing and controlling lawyers' diaries, room bookings, lunch and dinner meeting arrangements;
- Making arrangements for hospitality, travels/transport and business meetings (UK and international).
- Supporting and administering the wider corporate team with a keen eye for detail
- Previous experience of handling billing and financial administration. This is desired but not essential.
- Proactively developing and improving team processes and functions.
- Over 3 years of experience working within a corporate team.
- The successful corporate PA will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- High level of knowledge and usage of all Microsoft office packages.
- A commercial approach to business development-related tasks is desired.
- Excellent organisation skills and confidence in people-management.
If you have the desire to work with a great set of clients and help shape the future growth of a leading law firm, this is the opportunity you're looking for.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Enya Bailey onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.