4 months ago
Conveyancing Legal Assistant
Our client is looking for an experienced conveyancing assistant to join their Residential Conveyancing Department in their Cardiff branch.
Applicants will be confident, able to work under your own initiative within a team whilst assisting the Conveyancer in managing a busy caseload of files from initial quote and instruction through to post completion. Familiar with the use of Case Management systems.
• Drafting contracts
• Progressing residential conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion
• Dealing with exchanges
• Assisting with enquiries
• Providing administrative support to the fee earners in the department
• Working on a varied caseload
• Assisting with volume conveyancing including leasehold transactions
• Typing out audio dictations and assist with incoming communications by post, phone and email.
Our client is CQS accredited and the successful candidate will be well versed in the Compliance and Risk Management procedures this requires.
Remuneration commensurate with experience and ability. £17,000 to £20,000
Job Type: Full-time
• Conveyancing - 1 year (Required)
To apply for this Conveyancing Legal Assistant role, please click the apply now button and submit your up to date CV online
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.