We are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join a established legal firm who have had healthy growth in the last few years resulting in them needing to expand their team.
SALARY: £18,000 - £21,000
· 23 Days holiday which increases after a qualifying period.
· Company Pension
· Onsite Parking
JOB SPECIFICATION: Conveyancing Assistant
As the Conveyancing Assistant you will be joining a team of 3 other assistants with the focus on being proactive in the management of a transaction, being the first point of contact with both clients and estate agents you will ensure the process is as seamless as possible.
The Conveyancing Assistant will be responsible for;
· Deal with the day to day running of a sale transaction. Ensuring that at each appropriate stage the file is signed off by your Supervisor.
· Managing the client’s expectations to maintain a high standard of customer care at all times
· Deal with queries raised by the buyer’s lawyers and highlight any issues where you require support
· Having a understanding of our work provider requirements
· Monitor and manage effectively predicted monthly exchanges and deadlines
· Be organised and have a diary system to ensure that there is a regular review of the file, update clients and estate agents accordingly
· Collating weekly reports and email over to the work providers on the designated day
REQUIREMENTS: Conveyancing Assistant
To be successful in this Conveyancing Assistant role you will have experience in working within the conveyancing environment and be able to carry out the process without a prompting system. You must be comfortable working in a small team and adaptable to the changing requirements of the clients.
As such the Conveyancing Assistant will require the following skills and experience:
· Excellent customer service
· Basic conveyancing process
· Fantastic attention to detail especially when under pressure
· Superb communication both written and verbal
Are a consultancy firm who are in partnership with a larger legal firm to provide residential conveyancing services. They focus on delivering their core values which has seen a rise in instructions and repeat clients.
As the company is still relatively new the prospects for natural progression is there for the taking.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Legal Assistant, Conveyancing Assistant, Case Handler, Conveyancing Executive
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Conveyancing Assistant and reference LL15081 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.