4 months ago
Contracts Manager - London
We have an exciting opportunity to work with an Award Winning Home builder , as part of their highly regarded construction team. Our client is well known in London and the South East, and has won many industry awards for design and quality.
We would like to hear from focused and determined Contracts Managers to spear head the delivery of distinctive new build homes across London.
The role requires an experienced Contracts Manager to be responsible for the production, quality and control of multiple schemes spread across the London area. Applicants must have RC Frame experience and ideally come from a mixed contracting and development background.
Reporting into the Production Managers you will be responsible for Production and Project Teams to ensure the completed scheme is handed over to the client on time.
• Enforce all health & safety procedures ensuring compliance beyond the standard.
• Work collaboratively with technical/sales/commercial and customer service managers to drive projects forward and proactivity deal with any regional issues to ensure a swift and satisfactory resolution.
• Ensure projects are working in accordance with company policies/procedures and ISO requirements.
• Enforce strict adherence to the quality process and routinely investigate and interrogate to confirm compliance.
• Challenge design/procurement and construction methods to ensure maximum value and working in line with control documents and budgets.
• To work closely with all members of the site delivery team and supply chain to proactively drive communication and problem solving.
• To organise & control the construction of the development in accordance with the specification provided.
• To ensure construction complies with NHBC and all other statutory authorities.
• Produce, distribute and review scheme wide contract and target programmes using ASTA.
• Interrogate and influence designs to facilitate buildability.
• Compile subcontractor scopes to ensure robust supply chain packages are produced and cost certainty is established.
• Ensure all sites are presented in accordance with the requisite company branding..
• Involvement in preconstruction activities to include preparation of prelims/ programmes /logistic plans
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Experience in delivering schemes of minimum value £20 million in value.
• Experienced in concrete frame structures with brickwork and clad faades.
• Competent in groundworks and civil engineers
• IT literate
• Experience in D&B projects with bespoke designs.
• Proficient in ASTA Power Projects
• First Aid at Work
• Confident to present to large crowds and audiences.
• Be familiar and competent dealing with high end technically complex designs.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close