2 months ago
Livingston, West Lothian (EH54 6TQ)
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a 'Contracts Assistant' to join their operational team based in their Livingston Offices.
Our client is an International Strategic property maintenance provider covering a diverse range of clients across a range of sectors. They have recently been awarded the Platinum award for Investors in People, Gold for Investors in young people and Health and Wellbeing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced office team.
Your duties would include but would not be restricted to:
• Liaising with clients both internally and Externally
• Populating client reports
• Quote typing
• PPM Scheduling
• Building and growing new and current client relationships
• Administration assistance to Client Services Manager
• Answering Incoming Telephone Calls
• Dealing with Escalation
• Preparation and collation of job updates
• Ensure their Global Platform is up to date and accurate
• Provide first class customer service
• Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Excellent Communication
• Ability to work to Deadlines
• Ability to Multitask
• Excellent Customer Service
Knowledge of Microsoft packages including excel would also be advantageous.
To apply for this Contracts Assistant role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.