2 months ago
Job title: Contracts Administrator
Salary: Circa £22,000 dependent on experience
Working hours: Permanent, full-time.
THE COMPANY: Our client manufactures an exciting range of systems for the construction, automotive, acoustic and audio markets, exporting to numerous countries around the world. They are a leading manufacturer of engineered facade and roofing systems to the architectural sector, complemented by a comprehensive range of fasteners, load bearing components and accessories. More recently, they have expanded with the purchase of the leading manufacturer of acoustic movable walls in the UK. Due to this expansion, they have a newly created role for a Contracts Administrator within this exciting addition to the wider group.
THE ROLE: Contracts Administrator- Loughborough
My client requires a Contracts Administrator to provide full administrative support to the contracts department from our head office and factory in Loughborough. Liaising with a team of contract managers and working alongside head office staff, this role is responsible for providing project support assisting with coordination of projects and information to ensure that service levels are of premium standards and that customer’ needs are met.
Key responsibilities- Contracts Administrator- Loughborough
- Primarily to provide remote support for the contracts team. Contracts Managers are based in Chessington and Manchester.
- Take ownership of service and product issues to support the business in achieving a right first-time delivery.
- Follow the contract management process to ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Liaise with head office and factory staff (Loughborough) to ensure milestones are correct and up to date.
- Provide administrative support to our logistics manager in arranging deliveries (factory).
- Answering incoming telephone calls.
- Eventually, manage subcontractors training logs and supplies.
- Help to improve administrative processes.
THE CANDIDATE: Contracts Administrator- Loughborough
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Administrator who has excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills together with a “can do” attitude. You must be I.T. proficient and able to cope with reasonable pressure. Experience supporting a Construction/Manufacturing team together with knowledge of using CRM system would be highly preferably.
Key requirements: Contracts Administrator- Loughborough.
- Proven or current experience in an Administrator role is essential.
- Experience supporting a Construction/ Manufacturing team would be highly preferably.
- Be I.T. Proficient.
- Knowledge use of CRM systems.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
22 days ago
only 19 hours until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
only 27 days until close