There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
· Managing service-related and general aftersales enquiries on behalf of our BMW Centres
· Booking service and repair appointments, reserving appropriate services for customers and accurately entering booking requirements to our service systems
· Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, building trust in the BMW/Mini brand.
· Providing exceptional customer service throughout the booking experience and proactively promoting the benefits of Lookers BMW/Mini
· Efficiently managing the database and processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
· Using multiple contact channels as preferred by customers - phone, email, live chat, SMS - whilst maintaining the high standards of service quality, professionalism and premium service demanded by our Group and the BMW/Mini Brand.
· Liaising confidently with all aftersales departments across the Lookers BMW/Mini Brand.
· Achieve sales through introducing products and services and advising customers on service plans and branded products
· Previous experience from a sales or customer service role is essential
· Enthusiasm, energy and passion about great service experience and the BMW brand
· A drive to exceed customer satisfaction, sales and quality objectives
· Exemplary communication skills both verbal and written
· Excellent telephone manner
· Computer literate inc. Microsoft Office
· Reliable and highly self-motivated
· Friendly, positive and open-minded
· Discrete with sensitive and confidential data
· Supportive team member
· Knowledge of CDK software and the RTC booking system would be advantageous however not essential
· Highly organised; can work successfully in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrate a thorough approach to work, with a focus on detail and accuracy
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.