about 1 month ago
CONTACT CENTRE ADVISOR - BRISTOL
AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITHIN A RESPECTED COMPANY IN A GROWTH INDUSTRY
Salary/Hours: Monday - Friday between 8-6, contracted to 37 hours per week with additional Saturday morning hours @ £8.45 per hour
Our Client is a well know car dealershiprepresenting high end brands.
The role of Contact Centre Advisor is to receive telephone calls from customers regarding their service bookings and make outbound calls to existing customers identifying and responding to their needs, using exceptional customer service and communication skills.
To upsell products and services through the use of professional sales techniques and to ensure the best experience for the customer.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Computer literate with good Microsoft office knowledge.
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
• Professional and confident telephone manner.
• Customer service focussed and responds to requests promptly.
• Ability to resolve issues and follow through on tasks.
• Ability to work as part of a team, working constructively with your colleagues.
• Ability to prioritise workload, working methodically and systematically, making sensible decisions and working well under pressure
• Experience of upselling products and services.
• Customer Service experience preferable but not essential.
• Contact Centre experience preferable but not essential.
• Automotive industry experience in relation to products, services and processes, preferable but not essential. Full training will be provided.
Important information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner. In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message. For more information see our Private Policy on our website. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close