Compliance Monitoring Officer,
Contract Type: Permanent
About the role
· Where complaints relate to an FCA-regulated product (finance or insurance), handling these in a timely way and in line with specific policies and procedures;
· Carrying out a mix of on-site and desk-based file monitoring of compliance with sales process and record-keeping requirements for finance and insurance products; preparing feedback on outcomes for the management in the relevant dealership;
· To provide professional Compliance guidance and assistance to all Lookers Group staff.
· Contributing to the production and implementation of the Lookers Group Compliance Monitoring Program in a timely manner.
· Assist in providing the business with details of the corrective action required to remedy weaknesses together with any developments identified during compliance investigations and monitoring in a timely manner.
· As the successful candidate will have a variety of responsibilities, strong organisational skills and attention to detail are essential in this role.
· Excellent communication skills, demonstrating a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness when dealing with challenging individuals, but always with a friendly, approachable and polite manner.
· Working proactively and diligently, and demonstrating strong company values.
· Willing to travel within the UK including the NI and Dublin. At least 5 days per month will be spent in the Head Office, based in Manchester.
· A full driving licence is required
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.