Compliance Monitoring Officer,
Charles Hurst Head Office Belfast
About the role
· Where complaints relate to an FCA-regulated product (finance or insurance), handling these in a timely way and in line with specific policies and procedures.
· Carrying out a mix of on-site and desk-based file monitoring of compliance with sales process and record-keeping requirements for finance and insurance products.
· Undertake monitoring of Lookers branches in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Program, ensuring that all findings are documented and reported in a timely manner.
· Providing support to the Compliance Manager in F&I-related administrative tasks
· Review and interrogate MI produced within the Compliance and Risk department.
· Have a good working knowledge on principle based, FCA regulation and handbooks.
· Have a sound working knowledge of AML and DPA legislation and regulation
· Assist in providing the business with details of the corrective action required to remedy weaknesses together with any developments identified during compliance investigations and monitoring in a timely manner.
· Strong organisational skills and attention to detail are essential in this role.
· Willing to travel within the UK including the NI and Dublin.
· A full driving licence is required
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.