We have an excellent position on offer for a Compliance Manager within a Finance Bank in Nottingham.
Why should you come and work with this Company?
Our client is a Swedish owned Bank that was formerly part of IKEA and they are proud to retain the culture and values of their Swedish origins.
We are looking for people who will thrive in a collaborative environment where fairness, the customer and co-workers are at the heart of all they do. They are on a journey to become a truly digital bank and their ambitions are exciting ones. This means that they have challenges to overcome but for the right person this is what should make it exciting!
This is an opportunity to be part of significant success and we hope that this inspires you as much as it does our client!
As Compliance Manager you will support the UK Branch in managing all compliance risks within its daily business network of processes.
In the role of Compliance Manager, you will ensure:
• Working collaboratively with the business to implement the compliance strategy and framework designed by the Common Compliance Function, e.g. in the areas of personal data protection, ethics and consumer protection.
• Proper implementation of policies and central guidelines in the branch, e.g. by evaluating the need for local instructions, supporting the documentation and implementation of such and by continuously making input to internal control requirements and documentation;
• Appropriate business sponsorship in relation to legal and regulatory change, leading to ongoing compliant business strategies, products and process;
• Delivery of all mandatory legal and regulatory change local projects;
• The proper and timely reporting of identified incidents related to compliance and monitoring of progress;
• Assisting the Branch in evaluating or investigating and in causal analysis of specific compliance issues or breaches as required;
• As the DPO for the Branch, to support its co-workers in making sure all are aware of and remain compliant with all data protection requirements under GDPR.
• Production of all related reporting to the DPO and LORC in accordance with defined templates and procedures.
• Facilitation and compliance with FLA requirements and ensure that FLA annual self-assessment is completed and returned;
• Managing and facilitating internal audit activity in partnership with the IA team/supplier;
• Representing the business and participate and participate in internal and external forums, joint activities and development of the compliance area with the aim to continuously gain new knowledge and improve the management of the related risks in the organization;
• Promoting and building of compliance culture of the bank.
The ideal person for the role of Compliance Manager will have / be:
• Work experience within a Compliance or Operational Risk function
• Able to work both independently and as part of cross-functional groups
• Ability to build relationships and communicate with co-workers at all levels within the organisation.
There is a salary on offer of £45,000 to £50,000 pa with excellent benefits including:
• 28 days holidays plus bank holidays!
• Regular FREE massages
• Complimentary fruit and refreshments
• PAID volunteering days
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank, finance, compliance,