Compliance Manager | Capital Markets | Salary £40 - 50,000k plus benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager to join a rapidly growing Financial Services Provider based in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, professional, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Compliance Manager will be reporting to the Head of Compliance/MLRO, and have a minimum of 5 to 8 years' experience in capital markets, trading or investment banking. Our client has significant growth plans and are looking for ambitious and dedicated candidates to help deliver on those plans. Their aim is to continue to build a team that is known in the market as best in class for regulatory insight, interacting with the major players in the Gibraltar and global financial services industry and playing a key role in providing services to its clients.
Compliance Managers - Capital Markets Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day support to the Compliance Officer / MLRO in undertaking compliance monitoring across all of the clients business activities;
- Manage alerts, queries and investigations relating to the clients compliance operations, in line with Group and Company specific policies and procedure outlines;
- Undertake assessments of policies, procedures and controls to provide feedback on effectiveness and provide input to improvement initiatives;
- Assist in the development and delivery of compliance training for the clients staff;
- Undertake regular and ad-hoc compliance reporting;
- Liaise with internal teams across the business (where applicable)
Compliance Manager - Capital Markets Requirements:
- Experience in a compliance function within a financial institution (or experience working in financial regulation for a regulatory authority);
- A level of understanding of the industry and regulatory environment in Gibraltar and / or a major financial services jurisdiction;
- Some familiarity with exchange listing processes, financial instruments / asset classes, and the associated structure, economics and process flows;
- An understanding of financial regulation and associated controls and oversight (including regulatory reporting, trade monitoring, market abuse and financial crime);
- Experience of reading and understanding financial regulation and updating or drafting corporate policy documents;
- Experience in working as part of a team, and confidence to adapt to frequent changes in requirements;
- An interest in emerging financial technologies and a desire to learn;
- The ideal candidate will have a working understanding of MiFID II and / or MAD/MAR
Our client is one of Gibraltar's leading Financial Services companies. They have a strong market share and have a reputation for excellence. For a complete job description please call.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more or to call us for Gibraltar, for UKwe look forward to hearing from you.