Compliance Administrator – Central Bristol – Permanent – up to £18,000
Our client is looking for a Compliance Assistant to join their support team in their centrally located office in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team where you will provide support with reporting, audits, complaints and maintain the document databases.
This is an opportunity to become part of an organisation which will invest in you. The role holder will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure the development of commercial and technical skills.
Responisibilities of the role:
· Completing audits of the work carried out in the operational team to assess quality; providing feedback and suggested actions into the business support team;
· Assisting the team leader with incident reporting;
· Supporting complaints management to ensure the process is followed by the operational team;
· Dealing with requests for information on historic matters dealt with by the operational team;
· Reviewing outcomes of court hearings and provide a comprehensive report to the operation with actions;
What is required:
· Experience gained within a similar role
· Effective record keeping
· To have basic knowledge of and be able to use common functions of relevant computer applications with appropriate training
· Demonstrate high levels of data accuracy
· Competitive basic salary with an annual pay review
· Flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
· Discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.