Compliance Administrator /Customer Services
High Wycombe, Bucks
per annum plus pension, medical, 25 days holidays
Do you have strong customer services skills where you have managed complex queries? Are you keen to work in a global business where you can learn about quality management systems and certification?
My client is a large, multinational notified/certificatiob body who provide quality testing, auditing and certification services to a range of industries against a range of management systems like ISO 9001.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work at their beautifully situated rural offices near High Wycombe. Working in a team you will be responsible for processing of new customer information, audit packs, non conformance reports whilst also managing certification documentation and queries.
We are looking for someone who has worked in a quality management or similar role, where you have extensive customer service experience. This will suit you if you are engaging, customer focused and reliable with a good sense of organization.
· Registering new customers and entering their details onto Lotus Notes system
· Processing customer surveillance audit packs and NCR reports
· Setting up surveillance audit packs on Lotus Notes
· Progressing non conformance reports
· Progressing audit tests
· Scanning documents and saving them onto the network
· Producing Invoices
· Modifying certification logos for scheme members
· Processing customer consumables orders
· Assisting with mail shots including insertion into envelopes
· Setting up meetings and managing diaries
· Booking travel arrangements
· Providing admin support to the home workers for this section
· Providing admin support for the sales team for this section including producing quotes
· Printing and collating training packs for seminars
· Processing weekly timesheets and expenses from home workers and external third party auditors
· Processing purchase orders and goods received notifications
· Processing centralised inbound emails
What are we looking for?
This is a superb opportunity for someone to join a very successful organisation who will recognise your value and help progress your career!
Collective Recruit Ltd are a professional, independent consultancy based in Woking, Surrey. We work with a wide range of clients and candidates providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services across a number of vertical markets. With a toolbox of flexible recruitment options, Collective pride ourselves in offering a partnership approach, going the extra mile time and time again.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.