X 1 Permanent & x 1 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Since April 2017, business customers have the ability to switch water and waste water retail suppliers. The retail water and waste water market has changed and this role presents an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic business at such an exciting time for the industry. Looking after the water, waste water gas and electricity needs of over 300,000 businesses across England, Scotland and Wales, our client is poised to become a major new force in the B2B utilities market.
Joining them as Complaints Advisor, you will provide a world class customer service in correspondence to customer complaints.
The purpose of this role is to:
· Provide immediate, positive and constructive responses to all customer contacts, primarily written, and support customer teams with verbal responses where necessary.
· Make outbound calls to customers in order to resolve complaints to a satisfactory outcome within regulatory deadlines.
· Own, investigate, resolve and conclude all complaints within the regulatory deadlines set.
· Identify through Root Cause Analysis process improvements which will reduce complaints, and improve overall customer satisfaction.
· Ensure customer loyalty and retention.
· Be educated to GCSE Level at Grade C in English and Mathematics
· Have experience in a target driven customer services environment
· Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, with a good telephone manner, PC and keyboard skills and effective written skills.
Closing Date: 19th January 2018
Interviews will be arranged shortly afterwards.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.