Strong customer service and accuracy required!
Your New Role
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Complaint/Query Handler to join their hardworking and dedicated team based near Portishead. This permanent, full time position is ideal for an individual looking to work within a fast paced role with a fantastic team.
Working as a Complaint/Query Handler you will ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty through the efficient resolution of queries and complaints. You will;
· Speed up payment of invoices through the processing of outstanding credits
· To arrange for goods to be returned where incorrect, unwanted or damaged
· To liaise with other parts of the business to ensure price challenges and product quality issues resolved quickly
· To resolve customer queries arising from timeliness / accuracy of deliveries or accuracy of invoices
· Log all queries accurately and process any required returns and / or credits
They’re looking for dedicated, communicative and innovative people to join their team, for this position you will also require;
· Educated to A level standard
· Min 2 years in a customer facing role
· Experience of dealing with customers by telephone
· Experience of working in a complaints environment
· Experience of CRM
· Basic Excel skills
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Problem solving mindset
Your New Company
Our client specialises in passive fire protection solutions, innovative plasterboard products and systems, and market leading fibre cement boards. Through their technical expertise they seek to become an expert in dry and lightweight construction.
If you want to join an agile and forward thinking organisation, please do not hesitate to apply.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.