Company Secretarial Administrator - Graduate Trainee (Contract)
Are you a hard-working graduate looking to increase your industry experience? Want to take on a part time contract where you can learn and grow with a leading accountancy practice? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is an expanding Top 15 accountancy practice with offices across the UK and internationally. They are now looking for a Company Secretarial Administrator to join them on a 12 month maternity cover contract. This is a part time role, working 30 hours per week over four days.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
- The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice
- Pension arrangements
- Private medical insurance at competitive rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Childcare voucher scheme
During this varied contract, you’ll have the chance to undertake great training and gain valuable practice experience in an innovative and open environment.
You will be supported to build on your skill-set and will enjoy a range of benefits that encourage a healthy work/life balance.
As a Company Secretarial Administrator, you will perform a range of administrative tasks to facilitate the smooth running of the firm.
Specifically, you will:
- Update statutory records and registers
- File confirmation statements
- Handle a range of general company secretarial compliance issues
- Liaise with the Registrar of Companies
- Take minutes at meetings
- Maintain client databases
- Assist with client set-up procedures, including anti-money laundering (AML) tasks
To be considered as a Company Secretarial Administrator, you will need:
- A degree (or equivalent) at grade 2:1 or above in a legal or related discipline
- A Levels (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 280 UCAS points
- GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade B or above in Maths and English
Previous administration experience would be beneficial, as would experience of working in a professional services environment.
Other companies may call this role Administrator, Secretary, Receptionist, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Company Secretary, Secretarial Assistant, Admin Clerk or Admin Assistant.
This is a part time role, working 30 hours per week over four days.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take on an engaging contract as a Company Secretarial Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.