Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client based in Wellingborough. A Commercial Operations Print Manager wishing to enhance their career within the Printing Department of a privately-owned company is required to join their team.
This full-time role will ensure that our client the best printed products and digital services produced in the most accurate and efficient manner possible. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and monitoring of all technical aspects of the print production software and workflow within the Commercial Operations Department.
* Daily management, planning and monitoring of the team's workload
* Regular reviews and improvements of departmental software and workflows to ensure maximum efficiencies and cost savings
* Coordination of maintenance, upgrading or replacement of applications equipment as and when required
* Working in conjunction with external partners and internal IT to coordinate departmental projects ensuring provision of quality and value for money
* Delivery of training for both applications and technical skills
The Ideal Candidate
* Excellent knowledge of the Print and Publishing industries
* Proven experience in supporting and implementing workflow efficiencies within these environments.
* Knowledge of Preflight and Print MIS software
* Self-motivated, organised and flexible
* Impeccable attention to detail
* Aptitude to motivate others
* Exceptional problem solving skills in a deadline driven environment
This client provides an excellent benefits package:
* Hrs 35 per week
* Mon - Friday
* 25 days holiday
* Discretionary bonus
* Pension 5% - 5%
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.