The Company: This Company is an innovative and growing food business who supply into the leading UK retailers with a range of exciting and delicious products. They have an excellent programme of new product development. The business has high quality standards and is keen to recruit people that are looking for career development
This Commercial IT Analyst position is responsible for the Support and Maintenance of the Groups Enterprise Resource Planning systems and ancillary services, ensuring that functionality is maintained and developed to optimise business performance.
Act as point of contact for Issues, liaising with key business stake holders including operations, Supply Chain, Finance and Group IT and External Support Partners, including logistics suppliers and retailer supply chain ops.
· Support the Group in ensuring that the ERP systems meet the requirement of Business in maintaining the integrity of the Data and the Functionality
· Resolve user problems & issues in a timely manner according to business priorities.
· Analyse business requirements, propose solutions and implement changes
· Act as Business contact for EDI systems, liaising with our Third Party support partners to solve issues associated with the smooth timely running and accuracy of the data within the systems.
· Develop new ways of working for the system to improve effective management and efficiency of the system.
· Work on IT Projects that drive business improvement
· Work with businesses management teams, identify training requirements within the IT systems and support the business in ensuring the appropriate skills are available.
· Strong IT/systems use, with good Excel skills and experience of SAP by design would be an advantage; experience of Dynamics NAV / Navision is also desirable along with SQL and Power BI reporting.
· Working cross functionally to deliver results.
· Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of the business
· Be looking to continuously improve and can demonstrate ability to remain calm under pressure
· Strong time management and organisational skills;
· Good facilitation skills
In return we can offer an exciting career within a growing business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/113so
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.