8 months ago
Commercial and Operations Manager
Salary: £26,000 pa
Full Time: 35 hours per week
Main Responsibility: The management of the Customer Service Team and the efficient delivery of services to our clients organisations and their various clients. You will be part of the vision for growth within the company.
Main work tasks:
• The day to day supervision and strategic management of the Customer Service Team within our clients administration office (Siabod Cottage) and allocation of work duties to them. To ensure delivery of an efficient, consistent and high quality service to customers and clients. This will include periodic reviews of the processes, practices and structure.
• To liaise with the senior managers of MTC, MTE, MTS & MTUKI to set the work priorities relating to those organisations for the Customer Service Team and to ensure the fulfilment of service contracts for external bodies through appropriate staff deployment. This includes the coordination of administration support for their technical and development officer staff.
• To manage staff development and training for administrators with the senior managers and, where appropriate, to undertake staff review meetings.
• To assist the senior managers in the further development of administrative systems including the Candidate Management System database, general phone and IT systems, work stations and office facilities.
• In consultation with officers and the company Directors develop our clients business model and structure to increase income and efficiencies. This would include working with officers to broaden the business offer by developing services and products.
• Manage commercial partnerships and where appropriate develop business opportunities. This could include sourcing potential additional funding streams.
• To undertake general administration duties as required.
• To respond when appropriate to enquiries by email or telephone from candidates, providers and members of the public.
• To undertake any other duties commensurate with this post as specified by the senior managers of MTE/MTUKI.
Knowledge and experience (Assessment through application and interview)
• Experience of leading and managing a team effectively
• Experience of project management: operational, developmental or financial
• Experience of successful business development
• Experience of database use and management
• An understanding of the Mountain Training schemes
• Experience of hands on business management, including supply management.
• Budget management
To apply for this role please submit your CV including a covering letter. Your covering letter should describe how you see yourself as the best fit for this opportunity.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.