7 months ago
Commercial Administrator - Workington
Salary: £18,500 - £19,500 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client are an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Grade 1 training organisation, based in the North West of England.
Due to their commitment to increase skill levels in the population, they have successfully trained thousands of apprentices with over 90% of them progressing into full time employment.
Our client are looking to recruit a Commercial Administrator to provide an administrative function and direct customer support within Head Office. The successful candidate will require excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to having exceptional customer service experience.
• Set up commercial courses, book the relevant rooms and trainers.
• Manage and deal with enquiries.
• Liaise with and offer high level of service to customers, learners, employers, staff and other stakeholders as required.
• Input data and maintain information and database systems.
• Register delegates and input results.
• Invigilate exams.
• Provide weekly reports.
• Receive and issue commercial course certificates.
• File and archive documents.
• Work to defined KPI's and objectives
• Provide administrative support as required.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manipulate data using applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to research, analyse and interpret information.
• Experience of data input.
• Deal with customers in a professional, calm and considerate manner.
• Able to work flexibly and be adaptable.
• Excellent general office IT skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
• Able to drive would be an advantage as occasional travel to other company sites may be required.
• Ability to work on own initiative and take ownership for problems and assignment to a resolution.
• Works well as part of a team.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.