10 days ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently supporting a well-established and dynamic Business with the appointment of a Commercial Accountant to strengthen the support they provide their multiple regional offices and also aid with the delivery of the overall business strategy.
Based out of their office in Goole, this job role will see you play a visible and key role within the commercial team.
They are looking for someone who not only has the capability to meet technical requirements but also displays the behaviours needed to build strong relationships with and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
A core requirement of the role will be to monitor and implement budgets and forecasts, perform customer analysis as well as seeking ways to continuously improve finance processes and financial modelling for the business.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Producing budgets for a specific region
* Partnering with the Management team to help them understand their cost base
* Investment Appraisals
* Assessing customer performance in relation to profitability
* Attending regional branch meetings
* Pro-actively identify process / service improvements opportunities and work with colleagues to implement
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* A part/qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
* Ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (Advanced Excel)
* Ability to present ideas and opinions in a credible and influential manner
* A continuous improvement mind-set
This role would suit a part qualified accountant who already has strong partnering experience and is keen to further develop their commercial accounting experience.
This is an exciting time to join this business, forming part of a high performing finance function while being given the support and opportunity to develop.