CLINIC ADMINISTRATOR, BOLTON - Hot Recruitment
This job expired on 11-12-2013
Browse Simply Office Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Office Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Audit Senior - Bolton 28 days ago
Salary band: Any
Audit Senior - Bolton £28 - £30,000 (depending upon experience and aptitude) The company Our client is an established company of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors who have offices in Li...
Administration Assistant – Fraud Department (Clerical, Office Assistant) BLUA17645 Manchester £14,000 per annum Our client was founded in 1969 and is recognised as a leading niche pra...
Accounts / Finance Clerk (SMP, PAYE, VAT) - Kent 13 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Accounts / Finance Clerk (SMP, PAYE, VAT) - Kent - up to £35K depending on experience - 25 days holiday + bank holidays - life assurance - pension Are you an Accounts / Finance Clerk with experie...
Business Improvement Administrator 10 days ago
Welwyn Garden City
Salary band: £15k - £20k
This leading provider of education, training, consultancy and support services requires a Business Improvement Administrator. You will support the Business Improvement team in the day to day opera...
Payroll and Accounts Administrator 10 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
PAYROLL SUPERSTAR! £20,000 - £23,000Stuck in a role which doesn't challenge you? Had enough of going through the motions? Do you like the idea of something completely different (as Mont...
|Salary band:||£10k - £15k|
|Salary Details:||£13.5k per year|
|Job Categories:||Admin Jobs|
Clinic Administrator: Our client is a private healthcare provider with a passion for healthy transformation. They are offering an exciting opportunity for a Clinic Administrator to join their team in Bolton.
Both part-time and full-time hours will be considered and you will need to be flexible with the possibility of evening work.
Our Client is a GP-led organisation with over 18 years’ experience of delivering private and NHS healthcare. Their philosophy is ‘lifelong change’ and they focus on promoting the basic principles of healthy living to prevent and reduce the risk of developing disease. They deliver innovative, sustainable models of health intervention in areas across the UK.
As Clinic Administrator you will facilitate the smooth running of the office and the administration of the programmes. Duties will include:
* Taking calls from clients and deal with clients’ needs accordingly.
* To manage and maintain confidential patient files.
* Book appointments.
* Record client data accurately on appropriate service database.
* Type correspondence, reports and other documents. Post, email or fax in a timely manner.
* Prepare computerised documents and reports.
* Filing and archiving client records
* Undertake any other tasks/duties which may be reasonably required.
For the role of Clinic Administrator you must have:
* Experience of working with people and delivering excellent customer service
* Office environment experience / previous experience is essential
* The ability to prioritise and organise own workload to meet set deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written (including a good telephone manner)
* A high level of computer skills (including word processing, spreadsheets and basic graphic design skills) essential
* The ability to multi-task in a very busy office environment
* Flexibility regarding working hours
* Good accuracy and attention to detail
* Punctuality, reliability and honesty are essential attributes
* Confidence and be outgoing, with the ability to use own initiative
* Experience in customer care is desirable
This exciting role is offering you a salary of £13,500 per annum / pro rata.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 22nd November 2013.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Clinic Administrator will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
NHS, Medical, Healthcare, health, fitness, hospital, clinic, administrator