Clinic Administrator: Our client is a private healthcare provider with a passion for healthy transformation. They are offering an exciting opportunity for a Clinic Administrator to join their team in Bolton.
Both part-time and full-time hours will be considered and you will need to be flexible with the possibility of evening work.
Our Client is a GP-led organisation with over 18 years’ experience of delivering private and NHS healthcare. Their philosophy is ‘lifelong change’ and they focus on promoting the basic principles of healthy living to prevent and reduce the risk of developing disease. They deliver innovative, sustainable models of health intervention in areas across the UK.
As Clinic Administrator you will facilitate the smooth running of the office and the administration of the programmes. Duties will include:
* Taking calls from clients and deal with clients’ needs accordingly.
* To manage and maintain confidential patient files.
* Book appointments.
* Record client data accurately on appropriate service database.
* Type correspondence, reports and other documents. Post, email or fax in a timely manner.
* Prepare computerised documents and reports.
* Filing and archiving client records
* Undertake any other tasks/duties which may be reasonably required.
For the role of Clinic Administrator you must have:
* Experience of working with people and delivering excellent customer service
* Office environment experience / previous experience is essential
* The ability to prioritise and organise own workload to meet set deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written (including a good telephone manner)
* A high level of computer skills (including word processing, spreadsheets and basic graphic design skills) essential
* The ability to multi-task in a very busy office environment
* Flexibility regarding working hours
* Good accuracy and attention to detail
* Punctuality, reliability and honesty are essential attributes
* Confidence and be outgoing, with the ability to use own initiative
* Experience in customer care is desirable
This exciting role is offering you a salary of £13,500 per annum / pro rata.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 22nd November 2013.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Clinic Administrator will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
NHS, Medical, Healthcare, health, fitness, hospital, clinic, administrator