16 days ago
This company is a full service Digital Agency & Software Development Company based in Kentish Town. They develop high end bespoke software & applications, mobile apps and websites across all sectors both commercial and not-for profit.
Join their friendly in-house passionate team & experience their relaxed office environment which comes with a soft area to think / chill play pool table / table tennis and a supply of fruit, chocolate, soft drinks and beer. They are a sociable team and have regular evenings out, Pizza Fridays as well as out of town trips including abroad.
They are creating a new and unique position of Client Support Manager to lead the interactions with their client base. The role has two distinctive elements to it:
Inbound Support - As their clients have technical issues, general queries or require changes you will be the first line of support. You will be managing their helpdesk and using your ability, experience and common sense to verify the urgency of a request and decide how tickets should be reacted to.
Proactive Support - You will reach out to, meet with, and stay close to their clients; ensuring their experience with our company remains positive
They are looking for someone who is affable and client-facing; self-motivated & positive-minded. The role will suit either an experienced person or an up-and-coming individual with these qualities looking to build a career within their busy but relaxed office. You need to be a team player and be passionate about the web.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenge and to take a lead on the company's client services, account management and software support process.
The key attributes for this role are:
- Knowledge or exposure to a variety of digital platforms
A passion for digital and web based technologies and/or design.
- Comfortable, calm and precise in a fast-moving client-facing role
- Positivity, proactivity & absolute clarity at all times (with clients and internally)
- Inquisitive mind and be confident accumulating knowledge and an understanding of each of their clients' systems
- A strong communicator with excellent written/spoken English
The role will include:
- Monitoring their Helpdesk for new / updated support tickets (& incoming phone calls)
- Accurate recording of all information along with any additional data that might assist with issue resolution (screenshots, steps to reproduce etc.)
- Prioritising issues across multiple client requests
- Understanding the nature, severity and impact of support enquiries
- Liaise with QA team to replicate / qualify issues & with Project Managers to define action plan
Over time you will gain an understanding of our clients' applications at a business and user level;
- Constantly managing clients' expectations with regards to the progress of issues
- Becoming acquainted with & staying close to our clients; meeting / contacting them regularly
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close