2 months ago
Client Servicing Manager
Location: Salford Quays
Salary: £25,000 pro rata
Hours: Negotiable flexible working hours can be offered. Part time considered.
Our client is looking for an experienced and driven Client Servicing Manager to develop and maintain new and existing client relationships
The successful candidate will have proven client relationship management skills and have relevant Business Development, Client Retention & Wealth Management experience.
In addition to this the candidate will be required to carry out administrative tasks supporting advisers and liaising with providers and fund managers.
• Requirement of a minimum 2 years' experience within the Financial Services sector, ideally with a Wealth Management background
• Either hold or be working towards industry Qualifications
• The ability to show the previous development and growth of a book of clients.
• Confident speaking directly with new and existing clients
• Excellent written and verbal & IT communications skills
To apply for this Client Servicing Manager role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.