Client Services Team Member - Reception/Hospitality
Full time, Perm
Location: Manchester City Centre
A UK law firm is looking for a Client Services Team Member to join the National Client Services team.
The purpose of this role is to deliver an excellent reception and hospitality service to both internal and external clients.
* Keeping reception area smart and tidy
* Operate the company's switchboard
* Greet clients on arrival
* Complete food hygiene and health and safety training
* To assist the marketing team within house events
* Order all lunches, breakfasts & dinner when required
* Liaise with all external caterers
* Maintain a clean and tidy kitchen that complies with food & hygiene regulations and to report any faults within this area
* To complete all daily and monthly checklists and audits and adhere to the procedures for Client Services
* Ordering all stock and completing monthly stocktake
* Coding and reconciling all invoices
* To work alongside other teams and provide support when needed at the respected office(s)
* Monitor and maintain all internal meeting rooms to a high standard
* Setting up conference calls
* Assist with all travel/hotel booking for internal clients
* Undertake First Aid & Fire Marshall duties.
* Previous experience within a Reception/Hospitality role
* Previous experience of using a switchboard
* Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with people at all levels
* A team player with exceptional customer service skills
* High standard of professional appearance
* Ability to utilise tact, discretion and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality at all times
* Flexibility with regard to shift patterns
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Zara Khan for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.