Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Client Services Manager to join their operational team based in their Livingston Offices.
Our client is an International boutique property maintenance provider covering a diverse range of clients across a range of sectors. They have recently been awarded the Platinum award for Investors in People, Gold for Investors in young people and Health and Wellbeing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced office team.
Your duties would include but would not be restricted to:
• Responsible for overseeing Client Services Executive and their daily tasks
• Supporting Client Services Team Leader with daily operational tasks
• Liaising with clients both internally and Externally
• Building and growing new and current client relationships
• Escalation point for client queries and concerns
• Auditing & Issuing of weekly client reports
• Typing and quality auditing of quotes to clients
• PPM Scheduling
• Processing of Purchase Invoices
• Raising of Sales Invoices
• Answering Incoming Telephone Calls
• Preparation and collation of job updates
• Ensure their Global Platform is up to date and accurate
• Provide first class customer service
• Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
The applicant should be willing to use their initiative to get the job done, have excellent communication, time keeping and attendance, organisational skills and the ability to multi task as well as being a team player.
A strong leader with experience of managing people. Excellent problem-solving ability and a passion for continuous improvement.
Knowledge of Microsoft packages including excel is essential
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.