Client Services Executive
Livingston, West Lothian (EH54 6TQ)
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a ‘Client Services Executive’ to join their operational team based in their Livingston Offices. Our client is an International boutique property maintenance provider covering a diverse range of clients across a range of sectors. They have recently been awarded the Platinum award for Investors in People, Gold for Investors in young people and Health and Wellbeing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced office team.
Your duties would include but would not be restricted to:
• Liaising with clients both internally and externally
• Populating client reports
• Quote typing
• PPM Scheduling
• Building and growing new and current client relationships
• Processing of Purchase Invoices
• Raising of Sales Invoices
• Administration assistance to Client Services Manager
• Answering Incoming Telephone Calls
• Dealing with Escalation
• Preparation and collation of job updates
• Ensure their Global Platform is up to date and accurate
• Provide first class customer service
• Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
The applicant should be willing to use their initiative to get the job done, have excellent communication, time keeping and attendance, organisational skills and the ability to multi task as well as being a team player.
Knowledge of Microsoft packages including excel would also be advantageous.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.