6 months ago
Client Services Accountant -London
Salary: Highly competitive
The client is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. They support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide
You will be responsible for the management of designated Private Equity or Real Estate Fund Clients.
Using your experience, you will review quarterly and annual financial statements and reports and ensure client deliveries are met.
You will also need to build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. They want to make sure they're providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so you can build a successful future together.
• University Degree in Accountancy/Business/Maths or otherwise demonstrable strong aptitude for numeracy
• ACCA/ ACA/CIMA qualified
• 3+ years' experience working in a professional office environment, preparing and reviewing financial statements from source books and records. Ideally working in financial services or accounting practice working on multiple client relationships
• Strong experience in the review of working paper files and Financial Statements including disclosures
• Regulatory Reporting experience (UK GAAP/ US GAPP/ IFRS)
• Management of Client relationships and experience with resolving issues directly with Clients
• Experience in coaching and training less experienced team members
• Intermediate Excel skills
The client wants you to reach your full potential. They offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. They also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close