9 months ago
£22,000 - £27,500 depending on experience
Our client specialises in the sports events industry such as Formula One™ based in Long Aston, Bristol. They are looking to expand their Client Services team within their Grand Prix Events and F1Experiences brands by hiring someone who has both great admin and logistical skills paired with extensive customer services experience.
This is an exciting time to join our clients gowning team working behind an excellent global sports brand where the focus is on expanding their reach and nurturing their employees. With opportunities to travel and experience different cultures as well as help mould and elevate the ever-changing department the role is the perfect fit for someone ready to launch their career in events and high-level customer care.
This multifaceted position will require, answering and dealing with customer queries on the phone and over email, detailed and accurate research to produce guides for clients to follow while at events, you will also be required to maintain and build relationships with valued suppliers on a day to day basis. In this fast pasted environment caution and accuracy are a must, the right candidate will be able to deliver the same level of work during busy events as they would in quieter times.
The position is Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm but will require some weekend work where necessary and a willingness to check and reply to emails outside of these times.
The day to day role will be:
• Maintaining and building good relationships with key accounts and ensuring their enquires are responded to promptly.
• You will be the first point of contact for clients. Contractors etc. so, must be confident taking calls.
• Managing and updating system and making sure they are always kept up to date.
• Working with sales team/ operations to ensure a smooth process for the customer or contractor.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator
• Fast typing
• Excellent telephone manner
• Extensive knowledge of other MS Offices (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Customer Service Skills
• Confident in picking up and working with new systems and online portals
• Good time management and organisation skills
Desired but not essential:
• An interest in Events Management and sports such as Formula One
• Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach, Dialpad, Trello
• Experience working at Events
To apply for this role, please submit your current CV online today.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.