4 months ago
Client Relationship and Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Our client specialises in the valuation of fine art, jewellery, antiques and decorative items. They work predominantly with all the main insurance companies, providing valuations for their clients for insurance purposes.
They are a small team working from an office in central Bristol and are looking to hire a part-time Client Relationship and Administrative Assistant to maintain and support relationships and provide administrative duties supporting their Managing Director.
• Building long-term relationships with key clients - insurance companies and insurance brokers
• Liaising efficiently with contacts over the phone and email in a positive and friendly manner, providing all necessary information they need about our valuations and fees
• Assisting with Marketing - posting on social media channels - Instagram, Twitter and Linked In, potentially doing a monthly newsletter
• Booking and organising appointments for valuations
• Diary management for valuers
• Compiling and processing valuation reports
• Excellent communication skills over the phone and via email, and with colleagues as well
• Ability to self-motivate, be motivated by the Managing Director
• Proactive, organised and efficient - able to work well under pressure
• Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
• Proficient using Microsoft Office
• Previous experience within a targeted sales or client services role is beneficial
• An interest in art and antiques is favourable
Salary and Conditions
• Must be registered self-employed
• Part-time, 2 days per week (Total working time 14 hours)
• Flexible working is possible on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday
• £26,000 pro-rata
• 10 days holiday per annum included
To apply for this role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
27 days ago
only 23 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close