5 months ago
CLIENT RELATIONS ASSOCIATE - SEGREGATED MANDATES - CENTRAL LONDON
PERMANENT OR INTERIM FOR IMMEDIATE START
£COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS IN CENTRAL LONDON
Our Client is a global, industry leading Asset Manager. Their London based Client Service Team are seeing unprecedented growth, with new segregated mandates and distributor relationships. At the same, servicing requirements are intensifying, the client base and onboarding requirements have become more complex. There is an internal demand to improve all-round processes and client experience.
The team already services several segregated mandates and is currently onboarding several more, whilst there are considerable development opportunities with existing clients.
This is a new role within Segregated Mandates, where a dedicated hire would enable our Client to provide higher quality client service, provide the broader team bandwidth to further develop their specialisms, and to strengthen the team’s interlocking client coverage.
Our Client seeks a high calibre individual with strong analytical capability, excellent client relationship skills and segregated mandates experience, in a buy-side, long equity and fixed income environment. The position is focused on the management of relationships with Segregated Mandate clients and their advisors/intermediary distributors. These clients are located across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Robust industry experience within Asset Management and/or Investment Management Client Services, ideally in a similar functional team. Typically, someone with five years + experience
• Specific experience within Fixed Income would be advantageous
• Degree qualified (or equivalent) with a financial or analytical discipline preferred
• Investment Management Certificate, or equivalent professional qualification
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines in a high volume, deadline driven environment
• Analytically minded with strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external clients
• Strong MS Windows applications, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please attach an up to date CV with a letter, giving brief details of how your experience is in tune with the job requirements advertised. We may receive a high level of response, in which case if we do not contact you within 21 days of your application, it suggests that you are not suitable for the role.
Thank you for your continued interest in our advertising.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close