ZERO HOUR opportunity for a CLEANING OPERATIVE - Based in Bristol!
Our Bristol based, world leading scientific, technology and defence client is currently looking to expand their facilities department.
As a Cleaning Operative, you will be based on site covering various areas of the facility on a zero-hour contract. As such you must have a flexible pro-active approach to working.
* Toilet cleaning
* Emptying of bins
* Additional ad-hoc duties where required
* A flexible and professional approach is essential.
* Strong team work ethos is essential.
* Prior cleaning operative experience is desirable.
* Must possess a positive, can-do attitude
* Must implement and maintain a safe environment for employees and immediately raise Health and Safety concerns to management in compliance with the company Health and Safety procedures
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to undergo security clearance and as such must have been a UK resident for the last 5 years
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and
commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.