11 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious individual to join a reputable business in a very lucrative market with genuine future progression.
This is a permanent opportunity with excellent ongoing prospects.
Main duties include:
- Meeting with insurance company representatives or their appointed Loss Adjustor.
- Preparing the claim.
- Negotiate the best possible settlement of the claim.
- Deal with cases where a claim has initially been declined by the insurance company or where problems or delays have occurred in agreeing settlement.
- Manage claims in accordance with published processes, rules and best practice.
- Ensure work is kept up to date
- Ensure company's philosophy, standards, service levels and complaints procedure are adhered to.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Insurance Industry
- Demonstrate a working understanding of relevant legal and regulatory matters
- A focused attitude, be self-motivated and highly organised