6 months ago
Chartered Paraplanner - Hertfordshire
Salary: 40- 45K + Bonus
As a Principal Partner Practice of a well-established Wealth Management company, our client is a successful and growing firm. With prestigious offices based in Hertfordshire, they are an agile financial services firm with a big four capability providing wealth management advice to their private and corporate clients. Their working environment is informal, relaxed yet highly professional.
An opportunity has arisen for a Chartered Paraplanner to join their growing team.
The Paraplanner will provide full technical support to Financial Advisers in the team and oversee Administrative feed into case planning.
• Minimum 5 years Paraplanning experience in retail FS environment
• Diploma Required and Chartered Status desirable
• DB Pension Transfer experience
• Must be highly competent in pension transfers, fund switches,
• Ability to produce accurate Critical Yield Calculations
• Must be able to produce cashflow reports and CETV
• Must be able to produce illustrations and fund comparisons using analytics
• Ability to work accurately and quickly under pressure
• Knowledge of CGT, IHT planning, Trusts and Intergenerational Wealth
• High standard of Quality of Documentation for every case
• In depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and can work with Advisers to ensure that all cases are robust prior to submission
• Familiarity with industry software such as iBusiness, CCD, Voyant, FE Analytics or similar
• Highly competent at producing detailed Suitability Letters within deadlines
• A team player who enjoys a collaborative environment
• Highly industrious and pro-active approach with the ability to anticipate Adviser needs
• Adept at seamlessly pulling together all strands of a case from Administrative through to Compliance and Technical to work with the Adviser to serve the client’s best interests
• Highly positive and personable individual who can stay calm under pressure
• Open and approachable demeanour with solid communication skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close