about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious CFO to join an early stage science/technology business who are now on the verge of scaling internationally. Their ground breaking IP has the potential to disrupt billion dollar markets in various verticals and a world class board is being assembled to capitalise on the opportunity.
The CFO will be responsible for all financial matters and play a key role in contributing to strategy, fundraising, growth and scaling.
Post deal, the company requires an experienced CFO to professionalise finance, provide meaningful analysis and commentary and, together with the existing owners and incoming PE, build a strategy towards and eventually lead an exit cycle.
The following qualities will ensure you thrive in this environment:
- Experience of working with fast growth, international businesses in a sleeves rolled-up capacity
- Appreciation of science and technology based products and large scale production/engineering environments
- Familiarity with investor backed ventures and managing stakeholder relations
- Hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have confidence, leadership and gravitas to command respect at Board and across the business
- Experience with transactions; fundraising, M&A, trade sales etc
- Excellent Financial modelling and presentation skills
- Superb people skills to manage relationships across the business and to build a world class finance function
In this strategic and commercial role, you will enjoy overall control and responsibility for managing all financial aspects of the business and the ability to build a high performing finance team