about 1 year ago
CCTV Control Centre Operators (Two Shift Patterns)
• 4 x 12 hour shifts (4 days on 4 days off, 4 nights on 4 nights off)
• 7am-7pm and/or 7pm-7am (alternating)
Due to expansion our client is looking for additional CCTV Control Centre Operators to work in their 24 hour control Centre based in Trowbridge. The CCTV Control Centre uses the latest in remote monitoring technology to help safeguard customer sites.
Operators will monitor multiple CCTV alarms and provide liaison with both clients and engineers.
You will receive formal training in order to allow you to undertake the commissioning of new CCTV Systems into the Control Centre.
This role requires the ability to accurately monitor information feeds from multiple sources, analyse data, record and report incidents.
After completion of full training Control Centre Operators will be responsible for processing incoming alarm activations and overseeing the safety of key holders and customer premises.
The role is based on the requirement to be able to work two alternating shift patterns which will include weekends and bank holidays.
• A good standard of IT competency and keyboard abilities to accurately record and update our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database.
• Ability to ensure that accurate records are kept and all actions are logged and data stored to enable reports to be generated for analysis by the Management team.
• Attention to detail in order to follow laid down response and escalation protocols and procedures.
• The ability to deliver customer service through excellent oral and written communication skills.
• The successful candidate must be able to work using their own initiative and as part of a small team.
A full time, permanent job over two 4 day shifts (days/nights), 48 hours per working week.
Salary: £22,000 p.a. 20 days holiday, free on-site parking, workwear and Perkbox incentive programme.
Our client is keen to hear from:
• SIA badge holders with previous working experience of CCTV monitoring systems, or similar environments.
• People with experience of shift working.
• Ex-Forces personnel.
Our client will also consider candidates from other backgrounds who can demonstrate reliability, commitment and a good work ethic.
Security Screening: All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory employment references for the previous 5 years and a successful completion of a DBS (police) check.
Please submit your CV and contact details online today for immediate consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: Many thanks for your application, unfortunately our client can only respond to those offering the most relevant skills and experience as outlined in the advert. If you have not received an interview date within 14 working days of your email, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.