about 1 month ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working with a well established business within the Sheffield area as they seek to recruit a Cash Collector to join their hardworking and stable finance team on a permanent basis!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of the debt ledger to ensure that ageing is kept to a minimum and payments are made to terms by customers, therefore maximising company cash flow.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintain a clean ledger, minimise overdue debt; and maximise cash receipts
* Ensure payments are allocated to customers account to avoid unnecessary ageing
* Prioritise collection activity on the ledger for greatest effect with a particularly focus on those invoices that are most aged
* Meet cash targets set by line manager
* Pro-actively manage customer, and colleague, relationships to achieve the best results possible
* Ensure company terms on payment and credit limits are upheld
* Administration duties such as copy invoice production and proof of delivery production
* Shared management of suspense accounts and central admin mailbox
* Any other duties as and when required by management
Skills & Experience required:
* An experienced B2B cash collector dealing with low value high volume transactions
* A consistent, open, honest, individual with good listening and communication skills
* The capability to communicate clearly and concisely
* The ability to manage high workload, setting own and meeting agreed objectives
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.