7 months ago
JOB TITLE: Case Manager Supervisor
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY & BENEFITS: Salary depending on skills and experience
WORKING HOURS: Full Time – Monday - Friday
THE COMPANY: Ferguson Financial is seeking self-motivated individuals who are interested in taking on a new challenge in support of a major claim processing operation.
THE ROLE: We are seeking a high energy candidate for mid-level management position.
THE CANDIDATE: The right candidate will preferably have experience in legal industry work, with a strong focus on claim processing. Preferably on higher volume litigations like PPI, defective vehicle, or data breach cases.
Key requirements for the Case Manager Supervisor position based in Peterborough, Cambs:
- University degree preferable, legal field of study
- 5+ years in legal claim processing experience preferable
- 2+ years management experience
- Business to consumer and business to business communications
- Customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable technology skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to lead
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to meet or exceed performance competencies
- Training and mentoring
- Reporting and performance tracking
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Case Manager Supervisor position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.