3 months ago
Case Handler (Client Services)
Personal Estate Manager - Solicitor Channel
Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 - Negotiable on experience
Location: Bristol (Central)
Full-time (37.5 hours)
• A minimum of 2 years in a highly commercial and customer service focused environment
• Experience of managing or influencing others to deliver the required results
• Demonstrable experience in building relationships with professional clients and external business partners
• Sales/lead generation experience
• Experience in the legal industry
• Experience working with shares and/or other financial products
• Degree or equivalent level of qualification.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels and exceptional organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite
• Candidates should be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail and be proactive at all times
• Must have a customer focus approach at all times and be prepared to go above and beyond in order to provide support
• Commercially minded
• Ability to work independently
• Strong presentation skills.
Title Research provides specialist support services to anyone involved in administering estates. We are seeking a proactive, client focussed individual to join our overseas asset team in our Bristol office.
As a Personal Estate Manager your focus will be on providing exceptional client service. You will manage a caseload of our UK and overseas asset files and be responsible for keeping our clients regularly informed of progress. We will train you in the technical aspect of the work so that you can progress your own files, working in partnership with the technical team.
A key aspect of the role is building relationships and having productive conversations with your clients to identify opportunities for winning additional business and passing these leads to the client service team.
• 25 days Holiday Entitlement (Increasing annually to 30)
• Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday per year
• Health Cash Plan : Cash back for Dental, optical and other treatments
• PERKS : Employee discounts across a range of high street products.
• Income protection insurance
• Life assurance policy
• Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
• 12 weeks Enhanced Parental leave policy
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Office Fruit
• Premium “Bean to Cup” coffee machine
• Take ownership and responsibility for individual matters ensuring you provide the right levels of contact, support and advice to your business partners
• Advise the business partner on other services available to them and the benefits of these services and where appropriate provide quotes/complete sales to contribute to the business SOI targets
• Build excellent working relationships with the business partner in order to generate sales opportunities
• Oversee outstanding debt, chasing business partners for payment and notifying sales and finance of bad debt situations to manage the relationship in the appropriate way
• Responding to incoming emails/telephone calls and check quality of correspondence before dispatch
• Ability to provide support levels required
• Taking all incoming calls from customers/business partners and ensuring that you apply a customer first approach every time and make informed decisions in the best interest of the customer
• Work closely with our technical services team and operational teams ensuring they are progressing matters in line with customer’s service standards and individual business partner needs
• Initial calls to business partners to establish a communication plan
• Make suggestions for improvements to customer service delivery and take ownership/responsibility for effective implementation. Assist with company and department projects
• Provide guidance and support to our business partners
• Assist sales with the on-boarding process and ensure suitable business partner training is delivered in order to manage expectations. Assist with improving the transition from sale to service delivery
• Attend client meetings and assist with delivery of webinars if required
• Manage relationships across service delivery and the wider business to ensure effective transition between departments working through the transfer of responsibilities and aligning the operational processes.
Title Research wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
Please click on the apply button below submit your application.
about 1 month ago
only 9 days until close
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
only 12 days until close