5 months ago
Careers Advisers posts : Ambitions
Fixed term contract to 31st July 2020 (possible extension TBC)
Locations: North Cornwall and West Cornwall Full and part time hours available
CSW Group are transition management specialists. CSW Group offer information, guidance and support to people and organisations as they move through different stages of their lives. CSW Group are a not-for-profit social enterprise; CSW Group reinvest any operating surpluses into new products and services, organisational development, and community based projects across the South and West.
The Ambitions project is funded by the European Social Fund and aims to support and engage young people aged 15-24 living in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly who are unemployed or economically inactive move into employment, education or training. CSW Group is the lead Delivery Partner for the project with wider partners located throughout Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
CSW Group have a variety of posts available to work on this project and CSW Group are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and experienced individuals to deliver the provision of high quality Information, Advice and Guidance services to young people. You will be expected to work in a variety of educational and/or community settings in either North Cornwall or West Cornwall to support eligible young people with making informed decisions about their future pathways and support them to move into positive outcomes. You will be responsible for managing your own caseload and be required to liaise with a range of professionals and parents/carers.
Post 1: Career and Personal Advisers (salary up to £27,549 per annum depending on qualifications/experience)
Vacancy Ref: 1041
• Hold a QCF level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development or the Qualification in Career Guidance
• have significant experience of working in information, advice, guidance and the ability to study at QCF level 6
Post 2: Career Advisers : Information and Placing (salary up to £20,277 per annum depending on qualification/ experience)
Vacancy Ref: 1042
• Hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in Information, Advice and Guidance or other related qualification or be prepared to undertake a relevant qualification.
For both posts you will;
• Have experience of working with young people : in particular those in identified vulnerable groups.
• Have excellent administrative skills : there is a large paperwork requirement for the role.
• Have the ability to communicate clearly & confidently, working with colleagues, partners and other stakeholders.
• Have excellent ICT skills including word processing and use of databases.
• Be required to travel and be prepared to work flexible hours, including some early evenings and weekends.
Please click the apply now button below to be redirected to our website where you can download the relevant application pack
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Tuesday 14th August 2018
Interviews will be held on 21st and 22nd August 2018
Through its work CSW Group actively safeguard and promote the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the company are required to share this commitment.
Successful individuals will be required to undergo full vetting checks including an enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
CSW Group are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
10 days ago
only 11 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close