Computerised & Digital Security Systems Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Service Co-ordinator Assistant to work at their a busy office located between Beddau and Pen-y-Coedcae.
Your main responsibilities will include;
• Answering telephone calls : taking messages and dealing with day to day queries
• Taking and logging service calls
• Allocating service calls to engineers
• Chasing outstanding service paperwork
• Keeping the call system up to date
• Updating spreadsheets
• Sorting and processing Purchase invoices and statements
• Provide support to the financial controller as required
The ideal candidate must be computer literate : capable of using email, spreadsheets and databases at the same time. Additionally you’ll need to have a good telephone manner / customer service skills and be comfortable with dealing with a variety of people and queries in a calm manner.
Due to our location own transport is required
37.5 hours per week 9:00am to 5:00pm
Location: CF37 1PU
Please apply online today by submitting your current CV and contact details.