about 1 month ago
Call centre Advisor - Night Shift -Swindon
£8.60 per hour
We are looking for a Call Centre Advisor to join our client based in Swindon. You will provide a high level of customer service by answering incoming calls, processing bookings, dealing with enquiries and processing feedback.
Role Responsibilities / Duties to include:
• Responding promptly and courteously to telephone enquiries from all customers
• Capturing accurate information in a timely manner
• Delivering an excellent service whilst meeting and exceeding company targets to drive customer satisfaction
• Processing all bookings and accurately using CRM system.
• Processing of cash, card and account bookings
• Excellent communication with customers and internal colleagues, assisting with basic queries
• Identifying and reporting complaints, escalating to the appropriate senior team member
• Acting in a professional manner at all times
• Ensuring information is safeguarded at all times in line with GDPR Regulations
• Maintain a consistent and professional attitude at all times.
• Ensuring completion of training and adhering to company policies and procedures
• Be willing to support other business areas as needed
Previous Skills/ Experience:
• Experience delivering excellent customer service and able to deal with challenging customer service scenarios
• Excellent listening, problem-solving, accuracy and attention to detail
• Good geographical knowledge of the surrounding areas
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Previous Customer Service, Call handler, telephony experience
• Flexibility to work outside of standard working hours
A competitive salary and great benefits will be offered.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close