10 months ago
Do you thrive in working in a fast paced environment? Are you a good listener who’s passionate about good Customer Service? Do you have an enthusiasm and desire to deliver outstanding Customer Service? Do you want to be a part of a friendly team? Do you want to build a career somewhere you can look to progress? Do you want to work for a company that will take pride in developing you and providing you with a unique professional skill set.
A variety of shift patterns available across 7 days a week, from full time to part time
If this describes you we want to meet you, please see below for further information:
Interaction with the public - If you are a sociable outgoing person with excellent communication skills this is the role for you! You will have the opportunity to communicate with an array of different customers and clients.
- Ability to help - The main part of your role will be offering help and advice to customers and clients to resolve their issues, empathetically and professionally. You will need to be self-motivated with the ability to understand the customers’ needs and perspective. Most importantly you should have a want to provide quality service and see problem solving as a challenge rather than a roadblock.
- Team spirit - At innovation collaboration is key and is the driving factor behind everything we do. If working in a friendly, social and outgoing team who all work together towards achieving the desired end goal is something you are looking for then this is the company for you.
- Skills you will learn – You will learn how to effectively deal with customers, clients and colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures. Using your initiative you will always work towards achieving a perfect journey for the customer through your ever growing knowledge of customer service. We will also help build your confidence as an individual and help teach you the value of taking ownership when required.
- Promotion prospects - If you are looking for the opportunity to progress, this is the ideal role. With the right attitude and the want to develop your skills then there is always room to progress. Over 80% of our management and support team started off in one of these customer service roles! At Innovation we care about internal progression, who better to help the company strive forwards than the very people who made it possible?
- Family – At innovation the people you work with become more than colleagues they become family, the best aspect of our company is the people in it. From top to bottom we all share the same values of what we should be striving towards. So if you want to work for a company that cares about you, who will invest time and effort in to developing you, where you will make friends for life, then Innovation is the company for you.
In regards to what we are looking for, as discussed its more the things we would avoid such as job hoppers and no computer skills. We are willing to see candidates who do not have Customer Service or Call Centre experience but who have computer skills, willingness to learn the role and the right attitude and behaviours.
Job Title: Call Centre Advisor
Reporting to:Team Manager